Thursday, July 04, 2013

Bottom of my heart

After all, June wasn't a fruitful and smooth month for me. It's the start of July and hope it's going to be something better, something I'd hope for.

Had been holding on to these emotions for quite sometime and just managed to release it out. Too many things happened and too many thoughts were racing through my mind at once. Without him, I wouldn't have lifted this heavy stone away from my heart. He went through the ups and downs with me, showered me with care and concern and lending me his shoulder to cry on.

Finally, I had the chance to pour out my long kept heartfelt words to someone dear to me. I felt so much more better after pouring every thing out to you. Though you might not be able to do anything, but still thank you for being my listening ear. 

Thank you for being the best, thank you for not giving up on me.
xoxo

No comments: