Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Busy Beeeeez

Understanding Tests and understanding tests and understanding tests...

Why is the school so bad at scheduling tests for the students? Results for the first understanding tests are not out yet second understanding tests are just next week. Tests schedule is so packed, I could hardly breathe from these. I haven't been touching on my notes, in fact I don't think I even revise for my tests. 'cause usually when lessons are over, it means I've got over it and move on... Time is running out for meeeeeeee. I need 48 hours a day...

Nevertheless, I shall reward myself with a short getaway soon. I planned to go BKK sometime in Sept or even Dec with the boy. Getaways with him is so much of a happiness, joy, excitement, anticipation, relaxation and anything good you can think of. It's really time for us to relax ourselves and get some traditional Thai massage (since it had been trillion years ago since i last had the massage). & of course, I'd shop till I droppppppppppppp!

Okay, honestly I can't wait for these excitements. Oh yes, not forgetting the party in almost 2 months' time.......... 



Till then!!! :)

No comments: