Thursday, August 08, 2013

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

I miss how we started.
I miss getting butterflies when you texted me.
I miss how my heart skip a beat every time I see you.
I miss all of our 'firsts' thing we've experienced together.

I may not be the best, you may not be the best, we may not be the best; but we put in our best to become the best person. Honestly, up till now/today it wasn't the quantity of how many years we've been together that counts, it was the quality of love that you showered me with that counts most. We may have been together for 1234567 years, but without mutual love, we wouldn't have get till thus far.

All these while, he had been the guy who shields and protect me and this relationship. He did it so constantly that this love grew stronger and became extraordinary special and precious as time goes by.

Ever since the first day we met, life became better. We could have written out a book with our memories and story if we did. From an usual morning waking up to receive a text from you to an extraordinary morning waking up to seeing and kissing you. Every day was close to perfect.

Now, I want to make this post a reminiscing time with photos...











































Selected one photo from each occasion and there you go.......... they'll always be.




xoxo

No comments: