Monday, June 10, 2013

It's us against the world.

Being with you is like a dream come true. 

Infinity
There's too much, way too much of things that we've went through together. Be it tough or smooth, joys or unhappiness; we've conquered it. Sometimes it's the same old question that is pondering in my mind.... "how did we managed to keep this relationship going and keeping it strong?"

Maybe it's the honesty we had between us. Maybe it's the strong love bond we had between us. Maybe it's how you always give in to me. Maybe it's forgiveness we gave one another. Maybe it's the trust we had between us. Maybe it's how you tried to reconcile every thing after each fight. Maybe it's the patience we had between us. Maybe it's the faith we had between us. Maybe these are all the possible reasons that kept us going.

I've never thought that we could have came this far. I've also never thought that we could be this loving. Every thing was unexpected, it all came by chance.

Look, we've been classmates for two years and it's the third year that brought us together as a couple.  I remembered you were never the one I thought I would fall in love with. I never thought that we could be more than friends.

I can never ask for more. He might not be in a wealthy family, he might not be able to excel well in his studies, he might not be the best person in the whole universe, he might not be the most handsome man in the whole universe.. But he's definitely the only one I want to have in my entire life.

The only one whom I can share my joys, happiness, sad, angry moments with. The only one whom I'll never ever trade him for any thing else.

You may not know how much he meant to me, but from the bottom of my heart he meant infinity much to me.



I love you, Xx.

No comments: