Friday, April 19, 2013

30 Day Challenge- Day 27

#27 A problem that you have had. 


In life, who doesn't face problems? I've as much problems as everyone does.

At the moment, the problem that I'm probably facing now is...... I'm graduating in one and half years' time, and I'll have to start on my career path. Honestly, graduating from a Diploma in Wellness, Lifestyle and Spa Management wouldn't bring me far. I don't know what interests me, I don't what career am I going to look for. I've yet to plan what I want for the future because I'm totally clueless of what is going to happen next.

I know i need to get things settle down as soon as I can already. Time's not pausing for me neither does it wait for me. That's why........... Life is so complicated. (I don't even know what I want)

No comments: