Sunday, April 14, 2013

30 Day Challenge- Day 22

#22 How have you changed in the past 2 years. 


1. MY BODY SIZE AND WEIGHT CHANGED. 
I'm getting fatter and fatter over the years........... I forgot how to keep myself healthy every time I see food that attracts me so much. Especially food that I've been craving to have (it's mostly unhealthy food i must say) eg. Curry chicken where it has so much coconut milk. Having supper as much as I could was also another reason that caused my fats. (I know i'm getting fatter yet I'm lazy to spend time for workout even if I've the time).

This probably tells every one how lazy I am as a girl that has yet to become a woman. 



2. ATTITUDE
Also, I personally think that my attitude towards you changes. I used to be stubborn, problematic, irritating, annoying or any characters you may want to describe me as..... But these were the characters that made me who I am before you met me. But these were also the reasons that made me changed to who I am today. Up till now, I'm grateful/thankful for your patience and forgiveness. You made me realized that I could become someone better. Someone who is able to give you everything you ever needed and someone whom you wanted all these while.

Thank you darling for bringing me a step closer to being someone perfect. 

No comments: