Friday, April 12, 2013

30 Day Challenge- Day 20

#20 How important you think education is. 


Honestly, at times I think education is nothing but just a piece of paper. We spent years studying for just a piece of paper (qualification).

I see people without qualification are earning as much (or even more) than people who studied so hard and getting degree etc. Didn't this prove that education is nothing? We may have studied so hard, putting in so much effort but we still get what others get including those who didn't put in any effort. Isn't this a waste of time?

But some people say, the higher the qualification, the higher salary you get. But what we study now might not be handy in the future, right? I also see people with degree jobless....

So.. I guess it's the world that's changing. Back then, education may not be important.. However, as for now education is important (I guess£I hope). The standard of living is getting higher and we need so much $$$$$ to survive. We need a stable job, a stable income to keep us going!

No comments: