Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30 Day Challenge- Day 18

#18 Your beliefs.


I believe in karma.
Retribution. It will definitely hits on people who deserve it so badly. What goes around comes around isn't it? Who doesn't believe 'em, tell me...


I believe in love & happiness.
Because of you, I believe in love and happiness. You made who we are today. The feeling you gave was just plain simple yet loving. As long as any people out there who are not going through what I'm going through now won't understand this unexplained feeling. He proved to me that true love exist in this world and showed me how happiness goes about. Thank you darling. I love you.


I believe sun shines after rain.
Be it good or bad, every thing just happens for a reason. Even if it's the worst we ever had, we just have to overcome it and some thing good would come along to balance life. Just like how bad things came trembling down on me, god still send my best man to save me. This is how life works on every human. Thank you darling, for always being here with me. I love you, yet again.

No comments: